Umbrella Coverage - A day in court can cost you a lifetime’s work …
“Lawsuit” is a scary word to most of us. That’s why we purchase personal liability insurance to protect ourselves and our families. However, many people assume their auto or home insurance will provide all the liability insurance they need. That’s not necessarily true!
Personal umbrella liability insurance provides you with an extra layer of personal liability insurance – in addition to your current home and auto insurance. And that can be important coverage if someone is injured in a vehicle accident, in your home or as a result of negligent actions.
Jury awards in personal liability lawsuits are unpredictable and often very expensive. With the strike of a judge’s gavel, all of our assets that we’ve worked so hard to obtain can be taken away – leaving our families exposed to financial ruin.
But you can protect your assets with RLI’s Personal Umbrella Policy!
With personal liability insurance from RLI, you obtain auto or home coverage from any insurance company you choose. You just need to maintain minimum underlying coverage limits.
RLI’s personal umbrella insurance is a good source of protection for you and your family because it is:
- Flexible – choose from $1, $2, $3, and $5 million in liability limits.
- Available – you have immediate access to the program regardless of the carrier providing the primary home and auto coverages.
- Affordable – we offer competitive programs for all coverage limits.
- Friendly – broad underwriting guidelines means most people can easily qualify for the program.
- Easy – Receive a quote with 10 quick questions.
It’s easy to get RLI personal umbrella insurance! For more information email us at email@example.com or call us toll-free at 1-888-803-5999.