Class C Motorhome
The class C motorhome,
sometimes referred to as a mini-motorhome, provides the conveniences of a larger motorhome in a scaled-down version and at a lower price. The class C is built on an automotive manufactured van frame with an attached cab section.
20 to 28 feet.
- Average: $56,770
- Range: Most available from $45,000 to $75,000
up to 6 people
- The class C motorhome usually provides a sleeping bunk atop the cab in addition to a bedroom in the back. When not in use, this overhead compartment can also be used as a storage area.
- Generally smaller than the class A motorhome, the class C has ample living space and privacy. The unit is equipped with the full sleeping, kitchen, dining and bathroom facilities found in the conventional motorhome and needed for comfortable family living.
- Another feature found on today’s class C motorhomes is the slideout. At the touch of a button, the slideout moves a portion of the RVs exterior wall outward as much as 3 1/2 feet to enlarge the living, dining, sleeping or even kitchen area. When extended, the slideout protrudes beyond the normal outside walls of the RV, like an addition on a conventional home.
- Like the class A motorhome, the class C is ideal for all-around family travel as the full living quarters, and all systems, are easily accessible and usable the entire time one is traveling. Passengers can enjoy reading, watching TV, snacking, playing video games or napping, and using the bathroom is readily available.